Saturday, October 22, 2011

Sometimes I get over emotional

Sometimes, I find that I have to fight not to let myself have hurt feelings...

Today the mail came. Recycling for my husband, a sample with coupon of Infusium 23 for me, a birthday card for my oldest daughter, and Halloween cards for each of the three kids. How can my feelings be hurt from these simple things you may ask? Well, when they're all from your husband and there's nothing there for you, the answer is simple too.

I miss my husband with all of my heart. I spend so much time feeling hurt and lost since he left for Agana. The first time that we get mail from him, and there's nothing for me. I KNOW that I am entitled to feel sad, but at the same time I feel guilty.

A Navy Wife is supposed to stand up, be strong and stay strong. Yet I'm not feeling strong. I need my friends to take my mind off of how much I miss my husband and to remind me how important it is to keep trudging through my classes. It's actually getting harder to sleep at night, it doesn't help that it's practically Winter and I don't have my Gorilla to keep me warm at night.

I miss you my Husbandface & Gorilla of mine.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment