Sunday, April 7, 2013

Planning the Party

So... I've been on the fence about letting my DD have a last day or school party. Her Birthday party was  success, a successful MESS! Those dang boys she invited threw all those girls into a tizzy and I spent 3 days puling TP out of and out from under my furniture. I've decided that ALL invitees must be girls next year!

But what about the EOSP? I decided to give it a go... why you may ask? 10 FREE 5x7 cards (yours don't have to be invites, there's hundreds to choose from in different categories!) using code, SPRINGCARDS on Shutterfly.com! This has resulted in her only being allowed to invite 10 guests as well. I've decided for my sanity that SMALLER is BETTER!! If you decide you need more than 10 cards, you can use code SHIP30 to get free shipping on your order of $30 or more!

So let the planning begin! I wonder what kind of activities I'll plan for these screaming 12 and 13 year old girls?? Let the suggestions begin!




No comments:

Post a Comment