Sunday, April 1, 2012

Once Upon A Time

I'm quite addicted to this TV show, Once Upon A Time. It's had some seeable twists and turns come in the show. A lot like real life. 


Litte Red Riding Hood turns out to really be the wolf. Regina turns out to really be Princess Buttercup. 


Are there times in real life that you ever see people turn out to always be different from what they appear, yet in a predicable way? The man that you date, who turns out to be the biggest phony that you have ever met? 


The friend that turns their back and you and throws you to the wolves. Never being there for you, or pretending to be there for you when really they make everything worse for you.


I'm really not quite sure where all of this negativity is coming from right now. As far as I know, no one has been acting in this manner towards me. 


*sigh* I guess I just had to get some of that out on my screen for whatever reason...

No comments:

Post a Comment