Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Day 6

Day 1: Today I am THANKFUL for friends letting my family crash their house after hurricane Sandy.

Day 2: Today I am thankful for the business opportunity that Tastefully Simple brought into my life.

Day 3: Today I am thankful for my friends Amanda & Megan having a Tastefully Simple party with me!

Day 4: Today I am thankful that even though the DishTV was turned off I can still watch the items on the DVR!

Day 5: Today I and R are thankful for talking to the Machinist this morning! It was much needed by R and I was able to talk about things that theWONDERFUL naval email system did not pass on... ah well, it's better than nothing,right?!

Day 6: Today I am thankful for waking up to find that someone placed and order on my Tastefully Simple site (www.TastefullySimple.com/web/kkube) that hit my goal to earn a FREE adjustable measuring cup! I've been wanting a Pampered Chef one for YEARS, but I've felt too guilty to spend that much money when I already have perfectly good regular measuring cups!



No comments:

Post a Comment