Monday, November 7, 2011

Scatterbrained Yet Accomplished

Sometimes it dawns on me that I have overextended myself. As it turns out this may or may not be one of those times. I've gotten so much done in the last week.


Halloween finished up the kids costumes and took them for Trick-or-Treat in an adjacent housing area.  
Baked about 4 or 5 dozen cookies for the Pasta Supper & picked up last minute donations. 
Sent out fliers on three different days about the Fall Fundraiser pickup. Handled the pickup. Helped out for the Pasta Supper. 
Called all the parents that did not pick up the Fall Fundraiser, waited around for some of them to come pick up their stuff. 
Attended a Birthday Party (for TWINZ!).
Baked & decorated 4 dozen cupcakes for the Election Day Bake Sale.  
Dropped off and picked up my friends kid at his work a town over, several times since the 1st. 
Managed 4 doctor appointments for the kids.
Completed 6 Mystery Shops.
Managed to NOT loose my sanity!


I've realized that though I have missed A LOT of class work, what my REAL issue is that the kids are driving me up the wall because I miss my husband SO much. Sometimes I think that I might not make it through this entire deployment without going prematurely grey!

No comments:

Post a Comment